The Goals

  1. Get accepted to BYU.
  2. Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree.
  3. Publish one of my books.
  4. Write a novel.
  5. Go through the temple.
  6. Get more involved in Family History.
  7. Publish my journals.
  8. Use my passport in Europe.
  9. Use my passport in South America.
  10. Use my passport in Asia.
  11. Take a cake decorating class.
  12. Successfully sew a complete project from start to finish.
  13. Plan a wedding.
  14. Lose weight.
  15. Own several pairs of glasses.
  16. Be comfortable in my own skin.
  17. Have a black baby (adoption or…)
  18. Learn how to make Thai Yellow Curry.
  19. Learn how to French braid my hair.
  20. Learn a new language.
  21. Go on a cruise.
  22. Travel the East Coast.
  23. Buy a house.
  24. Restore a farmhouse.
  25. Develop my own “style.”
  26. Take art classes.
  27. Learn how to make my own blog backgrounds.
  28. Get a Henna tattoo.
  29. Relearn how to play the flute.
  30. Read the Book of Mormon (again).
  31. Index 5000 names.
  32. Find a work out I enjoy doing.
  33. Read Don Quixote.
  34. Read Count of Monte Cristo.
  35. Read Uncle Tom’s Cabin.
  36. Reread the Giver.
  37. Have a successful website (hopefully selling my books)
  38. Learn Calligraphy.
  39. Design a wedding invitation that is actually used for someone.
  40. Go to Florida to visit Jessica.
  41. Go to Canada.
  42. Go to Mexico.
  43. Get health insurance.
  44. Get married.
  45. Have babies.
  46. Feel comfortable in a bathing suit.
  47. Give blood.
  48. Donate plasma.
  49. Do my own taxes.
  50. Save money for a trip.
  51. Buy a new car.
  52. Be quoted.
  53. See every Cary Grant movie.
  54. Give money to a homeless person – whether or not they will use it on booze.
  55. Pay for a stranger’s meal at a restaurant.
  56. Take Sally Doll out to dinner.
  57. Learn all the words to a rap song, and “sing” it successfully.
  58. Maintain a vegetable garden.
  59. Buy a new camera.
  60. Own a great set of pots and pans - use them.
  61. Read the Ensign cover to cover for a year.
  62. Memorize the words to On the Street Where You Live and I Could Have Danced All Night.(My Fair Lady)
  63. Play the flute in Church as a musical number.
  64. Give a Book of Mormon to someone.
  65. Whiten my teeth.
  66. Keep my room clean for a month.
  67. Survive a media fast.
  68. Develop a testimony of fasting.
  69. Play organized basketball again.
  70. Follow a team from beginning of the season to the end of the season.
  71. Write my parents’ memoirs.
  72. Convert five people to The Hunger Games
  73. Successfully care for a plant.
  74. Finish my stats class.
  75. Go to bed by 10 p.m. every night for a week.
  76. Make it to Church 10 minutes early every week for a month.
  77. Learn about a political issue and follow it or help do something about it.
  78. Take a stand about something important.
  79. Give my phone number to a guy.
  80. Go on a second date.
  81. Stand up for myself.
  82. Create a budget – and stick to it.
  83. Go skinny dipping.
  84. Go horseback riding.
  85. Find a reason to dress up in a period costume.
  86. Go to a show in Vegas.
  87. Kiss a guy with an accent.
  88. Attend every temple in the U.S.
  89. See Mackenzie play basketball.
  90. Be in Ohio for Thanksgiving again.
  91. Visit my Grandma and Grandpa’s graves over Memorial Day.
  92. Wear a hat in public.
  93. Put blue or pink or red in my hair.
  94. Learn how to cook a tofu dish.
  95. Take a friend to King’s Island.
  96. Bring a “friend” to my family reunion.
  97. Move out of Utah.
  98. Go to New York.
  99. Stay at a Bed & Breakfast.
  100. Pray more.
  101. Volunteer for the Red Cross.
  102. Give up chocolate for a month.
  103. Graduate with honors.
  104. Earn my Associate's degree.
  105. Read a biography for every U.S. President.
  106. Keep a personal deadline - the first time.
  107. Finish something early.

Monday, August 23, 2010

72. Convert People to the Hunger Games

  1. Mackenzie
  2. Jen
  3. Colin
  4. Rebecca
  5. William
  6. Amanda
  7. Mindy
  8. Courtney
  9. Suesan
  10. Camille
  11. Jessica
I feel like there is more... and I haven't stopped promoting them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment